It has been 3 months ever since we’ve launched our swap and token back in April. There has been a lot of development, trials, games, and improvements that have been done, and we are quite happy about all the things that we have accomplished since then. So today, let us give you another rundown of updates that we have finished for the project.
- We are now listed on CoinGecko.
- We are on CoinMarket Cap.
- We are now listed on MathWallet.
- We are also on Klever Wallet.
- We are listed on CryptoCompare.
- We are listed as an exchange on CoinPaprika.
- We are listed on WorldCoin Index.
- We have integrated with Dex Guru.
- We are also on DappRadar.
- We are already verified by CERTIK.
- We are also integrated with ChartEx.
- We have already refined our UI, making it more user-friendly.
- We are happily collaboration with CryptoNuts.
- We now have a more interactive and clean dashboard.
- We are already integrated with DeBank.
- We are also integrated with ApeBoard Finance.
- We are also listed now on LiveCoin Watch.
And there are a lot more. Our token price may go up and down, but it does not bother us. For we believe in utility. As utility follows the price. So, what are the things that we are doing next for this project?
- We do continuous collaborations and partnerships with some of the big names in the DEX, AMM, and Blockchain industry, so better stay tuned for the announcements.
- We are also going to launch our biggest and grandest airdrop on CoinMarket Cap this 16th of August.
- We are also looking to integrate a fiat exchange on our swap.
- Lastly, we are following all the things that are needed under our roadmap.
So in the past four months, all of us have become busy, and tirelessly working on this decentralized project. Making sure that this will be for the long term. Assuring each and everyone who trusted this project that we will be giving all our best in the future to make CoinSwap Space retain its title of being the first-ever DEX with a unique referral system due to its model of referral.
Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/CSS_Announcments