We know that a lot of you are waiting for the latest news when it comes to our updates, so here they are:
- We just recently had our $CSS tokens listed on Klever Wallet. This means that you can now send, receive and store $CSS tokens on your Klever wallet. All you need to do is to search for CSS on the token filter.
- We also just recently launched the BNB/TRX pair on our yield farming pool.
- We also updated the user interface for both the farm and stake menu, making it ready for the new and upcoming features.
- We are now listed on CryptoCompare, ICOMarks, WorldCoinIndex, CoinPaprika, PooCoin Charts, and Dapp Expert.
- You can also now list your own token to add liquidity on the LP-Manager.
- We are also now integrated with Bitquery — It is a set of software products that parse, index, and store blockchain data in a unified way.
And this is not all. We also had some integrations and protocol implementations to improve the overall performance of the platform.
So, what’s next? Here are some of the things that we are currently finishing:
- We are now conducting a poll for the development of MySpace — It is a personal space where you can see all your stats for all the LP-tokens that you have. This is also part of completing our roadmap.
- We also have another poll about token rewards, and that is between ETH or BETH — It is a new wrapped token (BToken) issued by Binance, which is 1:1 pegged to ETH on the Ethereum blockchain.
- We will also be having an AMA on Telegram this coming Tuesday (22.06.2021) at 13:00 CET. Those lucky 3 that will throw in the best question will win 10 CSS each! So, send in those AMA questions to email@example.com and get a chance o win some CSS tokens courtesy of us!
- We are now also integrating with DefiStation — It is a DeFi leaderboard and analytics website for decentralized finance projects building and operating on Binance Smart Chain.
- Lastly, we have more partnerships, collaborations, and surprises in the pipeline, so you better hold on!
Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/CSS_Announcments